The Electronic Variable Speed Controller you have received from Pro Walk is sold and serviced as an assembly, including the power supply cord for 110VAC service, and the controller cord which supplies power from the controller to the walker motor. This unit is sealed at the factory to prevent tampering with the control unit by anyone in the field. This is not a field service item.
ELECTRICIANS ARE NOT TO OPEN THIS UNIT, OR ATTEMPT ANY ADJUSTMENTS OR SETTINGS
ANY DISTURBANCE OF THE FACTORY SEAL WILL VOID ALL WARRANTY
1) Mount unit a minimum of 2" from flat surface to allow proper air
2) Protect top of controller from weather.
3) Protect face of controller from direct sunlight.
4) Use minimum of 1 1/4" conduit for power cord from the controller to the motor.
5) Controller must have a minimum of 20 amps of electrical service at the controller.
6) GFI service is not compatible with this controller.
7) Unplug controller from 110VAC power source when not in use.
Following these basic guidelines will increase the service life of the variable speed controller.